Never miss a moment from baby's beginnings—it's fast, easy & free.
With The Day Baby Was Born you can:
- Create and own a free pregnancy journal filled with memories.
- Send pregnancy and birth announcements to your closest family and friends.
- Capture news and other facts from sites such as USA Today®, helping you remember the way the world was on your child's birth day.
- Download your finished book to one day share with your child.
We'll help you preserve the memories and details you want to last forever.
We'll help make it easy.
Collecting your memories in your pregnancy journal couldn't be simpler. We will automatically import all the information you want to save and share with family and friends.
- We'll streamline your ability to share specific baby news.
- We'll help you collect and save friends' and family's reactions.
- We will collect current news to help you remember the day your baby was born.
- Information is kept secure and private, and nothing is ever shared without your permission.
You can sign up using your own email or your Facebook account. When you login with Facebook, no new username or password is required. This is not a Facebook app. We are using only the sign-in functionality and nothing is ever stored on Facebook.
Memories you'll one day share with your child.
There are many details to your pregnancy and child's birth. A pregnancy journal makes sure nothing slips by, and automatically help you create and collect:
- Reactions from family and friends
- Current headlines and information from the big day
- Baby-related comments from your Facebook wall
- A pregnancy journal
- Your own personal story
- A letter to baby
Once complete, you'll receive a digital PDF file that you can store on your computer to email or print. The sign-up and service is free, as is the pregnancy journal you create.
We put you in control.
These are your memories, and it's up to you to decide who gets to share them with you. Your privacy matters to us.
- Logging in with Facebook or The Day Baby Was Born does not give Tommee Tippee knowledge of your username or password.
- Your photos and information are stored on a secured server protected by a firewall, which you can read about here.
- Tommee Tippee and The Day Baby Was Born will not share your information publicly without your permission. If you choose, you can opt-in to receive our emails for special offers and information from Tommee Tippee.
- When you choose to share your pregnancy journal on Facebook, you can control how you do so using your privacy controls on Facebook.
Your memories are yours and yours alone. Everything you do on The Day Baby Was Born is private, and nothing will be shared without your permission.